No. At this time, you only can make calls from one person to another.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Add a Contact?
- How do I get started with Caribu?
- How much does a Caribu subscription cost?
- Does the other caller have to subscribe as well?
- Can I give a subscription as a gift?
- Can I call multiple people at once on a Caribu Call?
- Which devices does Caribu work on?
- Caribu + Blue Star Families
- How do I contact Caribu about adding a book that I have published?
- How do I do an activity by myself?