Caribu has a limited free plan that allows you to read up to 5 books for free per month. To have unlimited access to the library you do need to have a paid subscription. Only one person in a “Caribu Call” has to have a paid subscription for both to read together. The other person can have a free basic account which just allows you to make and receive video-calls within Caribu. You both do NOT need to subscribe for you both to enjoy Caribu. As long as one of the two of you has a subscription, you can both enjoy the unlimited books and video calls.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Caribu?
- How much does a Caribu subscription cost?
- Does the other caller have to subscribe as well?
- Can I give a subscription as a gift?
- Can I only use Caribu with a video call?
- Which devices does Caribu work on?
- Caribu + Blue Star Families
- How do I change my profile photo?
- Is there a Customer Service phone number I can call?
- How do I redeem a Promo Code?