The camera and microphone enable you to see and hear each other during your Caribu Call.
Make sure that the permissions to use them are turned on! Follow the steps below:
For iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch):
1) On your Apple device, open the Settings app, and scroll down until you see Caribu.
2) Tap on Caribu to open the permissions screen.
3) Next to “Microphone,” make sure that the white button is to the right and you see a green color.
4) Next to “Camera,” make sure that the white button is to the right and you see a green color.
5) Review any other settings you’d like to check or change.
On updated versions of Caribu, you can also find the permissions by going to the Caribu Menu, then tap on Settings. If you don't have Caribu version 3.6.0 or later, please update as there are lots of improvements with every update we publish.
For Android devices:
1) On your Android device, open the Settings app
2) Tap Apps & notifications.
3) Tap the app you want to update.
4) Tap Permissions.
5) Choose which permissions you want the app to have, like Camera or Phone.