The camera and microphone enable you to see and hear each other during your Caribu Call. Follow these steps below to start enjoying Caribu!
Tablets and Phones
First, let's check the settings within Caribu to make sure they're on. To do this, click on Caribu to open the app. Now click on Menu (enter your birth year if prompted) and select Settings and then Permissions. Under Permissions, check to make sure the Camera and Mic switch is on and looks green.
Now let's check to make sure your device settings are also on. Follow the steps below:
For iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch):
1) On your Apple device, open the Settings app, and scroll down until you see Caribu.
2) Tap on Caribu to open the permissions screen.
3) Next to “Microphone,” make sure that the white button is to the right and you see a green color.
4) Next to “Camera,” make sure that the white button is to the right and you see a green color.
5) Review any other settings you’d like to check or change.
On updated versions of Caribu, you can also find the permissions by going to the Caribu Menu, then tap on Settings. If you don't have Caribu version 3.11.0 or later, please update as there are lots of improvements with every update we publish.
For Android devices:
1) On your Android device, open the Settings app
2) Tap Apps & notifications.
3) Tap the app you want to update.
4) Tap Permissions.
5) Choose which permissions you want the app to have, like Camera or Phone.
For Computers and Laptops: