Once you’re logged into Caribu, you do not need to log in again unless you have logged out after your last session.
If you are logged out:
1) Open Caribu on your mobile device or at app.caribu.com on a computer/laptop.
2) You will see a video playing, and then two buttons will pop up.
3) Tap on the button that says: "Already have an account? Log In"
4) Log in to your account with your email address and password. If you forgot your password, click on the small words that say “Forgot Password?” and follow these instructions:
- You will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Caribu account.
- Click submit and an email will be sent to you with a reset link.
- Click on the link in your email to reset your password. The password needs to be 6 characters in length and can be letters or numbers.
If you do not receive the email, please contact support, email@example.com and we can get you reset!