When you cancel your subscription, whether it’s monthly or yearly, you will lose access to Caribu Unlimited and your plan will revert to the limited Free Plan. If you would prefer to continue taking advantage of the benefits of Caribu Unlimited, it would be best to cancel right before your renewal period. Once you pay for a subscription, full or partial refunds will not be given for canceled subscriptions.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay to use Caribu?
- How much does a Caribu Subscription cost?
- If I Subscribe to Caribu Unlimited, does my family have to as well?
- How do I upgrade to Caribu Unlimited?
- Can I give a subscription as a gift?
- Is it safe to enter my Credit Card information?
- How do I cancel my Subscription? (Web/Computer)
- How do I cancel my Subscription? (Apple Device)
- How do I cancel my Subscription? (Android Device)
- Can I cancel my Subscription?